28 Aug 2013

First Post

Hello. This is my first post in this blog dedicated to photography on a budget. So who am I and why photography on a budget?

My name is Noah. And I'm on a budget.

I'm actually a student in a country that is not home. I have expenses to worry about, rent and bills to pay, and a family to warm and feed. My resources are limited because I am not allowed by the law to have a full time job, and I can hardly find a part-time job anyway because of both my supposed commitment to my research as my current raison-d'ĂȘtre, and because the job market is simply hard as it is. So I'm not actually a photographer in the professional sense. I do not make money out of any photos that I take, yet; but neither do you, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

I caught the photography bug a couple years ago, and ever since I have developed a case of G.A.S. leading me to want to put my hands on almost everything, which in fact is a good source of distraction from the many depressing things happening in my life.

There is always something I want to touch. And it feels good when I do.

In this site, I will blog anything I think is worth mentioning about gear that I put my hands on. I will talk about what you can do with things you have available at your disposal. I will also blog any DIY stuff that I come up with. I did come up with a couple interesting things so far so this blog might be worth a bookmark.

Who am I?

I'm a photographer on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment